Support for Children
SENDIASS Camden work with Children and Young People aged 0-25 with special educational needs and disabilities. You may have seen our poster in your school?
For young people aged 16-25 visit the young people’s page.
Who is our support for?
- Children aged 0-16.
- Children who have or believe they have Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
- Children who might need information, advice or support about their SEND.
What help can we give?
- We will help you to understand your rights, decide what is important to you, and help you understand what is going on for you.
- We can attend meetings with you and support you through the meeting.
- We will treat all the information you give us with confidence unless you ask us to share the information with someone, or if we feel that information you shared might put you or someone else in danger.
- If we are not the right people to help you, we can help you find the right person/organisation to give you support.
We can talk over the phone on 0207 974 6264.
We can e-mail SENDIASS@camden.gov.uk.
We can meet face to face in a place that is best for you. You can come and meet with an officer, either with or without your parent/carer that is completely up to you.
We can support you at meetings at school or college, with the local authority (Camden) or health and social care professionals.
We work 9am to 5pm
Monday to Friday, all year round